Personal Vehicle Loan Options from Albany Toyota
Flexible finance designed with your needs in mind. When you're looking to purchase a new or used car that will be driven predominantly for personal, domestic or household use, a Toyota Finance Personal Vehicle Loan can help you get into your new car sooner than you think.
At Albany Toyota we can discuss personal finance options for you which include :
- Toyota Access Personal Car Loan
- Personal Fixed Rate Car Loan
- Novated Lease
If you have any questions at all, please speak with our team or submit a finance enquiry online.
Approved applicants only. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. A minimum loan term of 12 months applies. The maximum loan term will vary depending on the finance product selected and will be subject to Toyota Finance policy and procedure. You may be required to pay a deposit for capacity reasons. Additional interest charges will accrue if you select a balloon final payment option and early termination fees may apply if you elect to make additional repayments during the loan term. Toyota Finance is a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited ABN 48 002 435 181, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 392536.
The information on this website is of a general nature and for information only. Nothing on this website constitutes or should be considered to constitute legal, taxation or financial advice. Before making a decision about any of the products and services featured on this website, you should consult with your own independent legal, taxation and financial advisors, who can advise you about your personal circumstances.
*Guaranteed Future Value (GFV) is the minimum value of your new or approved demonstrator Toyota at the end of your finance contract, as determined by Toyota Finance. If you decide to return your car to Toyota at the end of your term, Toyota Finance will pay you the agreed GFV amount which will be put against your final payment, subject to fair wear and tear conditions and agreed kilometres being met.
Novated Lease, a tax effective way to drive a new car from Albany Toyota. Similar to a Finance Lease, a Novated Lease provides a convenient and flexible way to make your vehicle payments directly out of your monthly salary.
When you novate, you enter into a three-way agreement with your employer and Toyota Finance, where your employer takes responsibility for the lease on your behalf. Your employer pays the monthly car lease payments and provides the vehicle for you to use as part of your salary packaging arrangement.
A Novated Lease from Albany Toyota offers:
- The potential to save at tax time, where payments can be either a mix of pre and post salary reductions or entirely by way of pre tax salary reduction potentially reducing your taxable income.
- Control and flexibility with a choice of any vehiclex .Toyota or no-Toyota to suit your lifestyle.
- Convenient and cashless motoring with all vehicle running costs, i.e. fuel and servicing to be included as part of the lease.
Novated Lease For Employees:
- Fixed payments for the term of the Novated Lease.
- A choice of car lease terms from 1-5 years@.
- The potential to access vehicle discounts through Toyota Fleet Management.
- Certain extra costs can be included in the amount financed, including on-roads costs including stamp duty, registration and CTP (where applicable)%.
Novated Lease For Employers:
- Access to discounts on servicing and maintenance when vehicle running costs are managed by Toyota Fleet Management.
- No residual risk, as the residual value obligations always remain with the employee.
- "Off the balance sheet" accounting for the employer.
- Employers don't get lumbered with excess vehicles if an employee leaves as they take the vehicle with them.
- The ability to offer a more attractive salary package and attract employees.
- Reduced admin time and costs in comparison to company cars.
- We can arrange Novated Leases for your employees, saving you time and money.
If the employee changes their employment during the term of the Novated Lease, payment obligations are transferred to the employee. The employee may, however, be able to novate the lease to their new employer or take over the full repayments by refinancing under an alternative finance contract with us or another financier. This means an employer won't be left with unwanted vehicles if an employee moves on.