Here at Albany Toyota, we are always on the lookout for self-motivated and talented individuals who are passionate with their work.
We aim to employ people who can identify, practise and commit to our core values and who share our philosophy of providing guests with not only quality vehicles but also an after-service experience.
Our Values include:
- Integrity: We Act with Integrity & Show Respect.
- Passion: We are Passionate About Our Business and the Toyota Brand.
- Accountability: We are all Accountable & Work as a Team.
- Results Driven: We Love Success.
- Continuous Improvement: We have the Humility & Hunger to Learn & Improve.
We pride ourselves on a work culture that helps all our employees to reach their best by providing the right tools, training and feedback whilst welcoming them into our family!
If you’re looking for a rewarding career in automotive, please get in touch with Albany Toyota now!
Main area of Responsibilities:
Perform a range of engine & mechanical tests, to diagnose, repair and service as detailed per product warranty guidelines, company policy or Service Managers instruction.
Key Job Functions:
A Technician carries out a range of duties relating to the service of vehicles, including:
- Providing expert advice in relation to current mechanical condition of vehicles
- Taking all necessary steps to diagnose to ensure the correct operation of vehicles sold under dealer warranty including the dismantling and reconstruction or replacement of faulty components
- Repairing the mechanical parts of the motor vehicle such as the engine, transmission and the suspension systems
- Reporting all necessary work, service or repairs to service manager and record using in-house databases or reporting systems
- Ordering parts needed as part of warranty service
- Providing guidance and training to apprentice service technicians
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge of all mechanical issues and changes relating to the dealer product range
- Maintaining a safe and healthy working environment through ensuring the correct operation of all tools and specialised equipment
- Ensuring the safe work practices of all Apprentice staff
- Test driving and conducting final assessments prior to the delivery or return of vehicles to guests
- Use all protective equipment to maintain the cleanliness of the customers vehicle (Seat Covers, Floor Mats, Fender Covers)
- Maintain an adequate inventory of technicians hand tools to meet the service & repair requirements
- Ensure all guest requests on the RO are completed to a high quality standard
- Identify and advise the Workshop Controller of any additional repair items found
- Request Workshop Controller to carry out final inspection of all work completed
- Transcribe clear accurate account of all work completed onto the RO
- Carry out general house keeping duties as required
If you are interested in applying for the above role, please forward or email your Resume together with a covering letter to the Dealer Principal at Albany Toyota ([email protected])