Get ready to take the wheel of a new or used Toyota with our fixed-term car loan.
What do I need to apply?
Before applying for Car Finance there are several documents you need to have ready. Kochie helps explain each of the documents and we have a checklist you can print to make sure you have everything you need.
Fees that will apply
Establishment Fee - $395
The cost to set-up your approved loan with Toyota Finance. It is payable upon loan settlement, and can be included within the amount financed.
This is referred to in your contract as your Loan Account Establishment Fee.
Vehicle Security Registration Fee - $6
The cost of registering Toyota Finance’s security interest in your vehicle on the Australian Government’s Personal Property Securities Register.
Account Administration Fee - $8/month
A monthly fee for the management of your loan account.
On-charged Dealer Agency Fee - $890 +GST
This fee covers the dealership’s cost of preparing your finance application on Toyota Finance’s behalf.
The Toyota Finance & Insurance Manager within the dealership is responsible for explaining the different types of finance products to you, and arranging all the necessary paperwork to submit, manage and finalise your finance application.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Identification and Documents do I need to apply?
To apply for car finance you will need to provide the following
Proof of Identity
- Driver’s license – at least one person on the finance application
- Passport or Proof of Age card
One of the following:
- Valid Medicare
- Valid Credit/Debit card
- Valid Veteran card
Proof of income – one of the following combinations
- Pay slip including year to date summary (unless Jul/Aug) or
- 3 x consecutive payslips (if no YTD or Jul/Aug) or
- Employment contract and 3 months bank statement
- (if recently started)
- Tax Return or
- Business Financials
Proof of residence
Boarding or living with parents
Understanding of monthly expenses – you will be asked about your current monthly expenses. It is best to be prepared with a list of your monthly expenses.
Kochie helps explain each of the documents and we have a checklist you can print to make sure you have everything you need.
What is the current interest rate offered by Toyota Finance?
All of our guests receive a Toyota Personalised Rate when applying for finance. Our sophisticated software calculates your interest rate based on your credit score and other personal criteria determined by us. This means you get a rate that is based on your individual circumstances.
Toyota Finance is committed to providing you with quality finance options tailored to your individual needs and lifestyle. And with Toyota’s Personalised Rates, you can be confident that you are getting a fair and transparent interest rate for your loan.
What is Toyota Finance Online?
Toyota Finance Online is the easy way to manage your Toyota Finance account. You can access your finance account online at a time that suits you.
- View account balances
- View contract details
- Calculate a payout quote
- Generate statements
- Update your payment or contact details
Download your MyFinance Portal app for iPhone®* or Android™️** or login online now.
* iPhone® is a trademark of Apple, Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries.
** Android™ is a trademark of Google LLC.
How can I access my Toyota Finance Online account?
To access your account you will first need to register. Go to Toyota Finance Online, select the “Not Registered?” link, then enter your details and create your password.
You will need your Customer ID number. You can find it in the welcome letter you received at the start of your loan or any other letter that we have sent you.
Novated Lease, a tax effective way to drive a new car from Albany Toyota. Similar to a Finance Lease, a Novated Lease provides a convenient and flexible way to make your vehicle payments directly out of your monthly salary.
When you novate, you enter into a three-way agreement with your employer and Toyota Finance, where your employer takes responsibility for the lease on your behalf. Your employer pays the monthly car lease payments and provides the vehicle for you to use as part of your salary packaging arrangement.
A Novated Lease from Albany Toyota offers:
- The potential to save at tax time, where payments can be either a mix of pre and post salary reductions or entirely by way of pre tax salary reduction potentially reducing your taxable income.
- Control and flexibility with a choice of any vehiclex .Toyota or no-Toyota to suit your lifestyle.
- Convenient and cashless motoring with all vehicle running costs, i.e. fuel and servicing to be included as part of the lease.
Novated Lease For Employees:
- Fixed payments for the term of the Novated Lease.
- A choice of car lease terms from 1-5 years@.
- The potential to access vehicle discounts through Toyota Fleet Management.
- Certain extra costs can be included in the amount financed, including on-roads costs including stamp duty, registration and CTP (where applicable)%.
Novated Lease For Employers:
- Access to discounts on servicing and maintenance when vehicle running costs are managed by Toyota Fleet Management.
- No residual risk, as the residual value obligations always remain with the employee.
- "Off the balance sheet" accounting for the employer.
- Employers don't get lumbered with excess vehicles if an employee leaves as they take the vehicle with them.
- The ability to offer a more attractive salary package and attract employees.
- Reduced admin time and costs in comparison to company cars.
- We can arrange Novated Leases for your employees, saving you time and money.
If the employee changes their employment during the term of the Novated Lease, payment obligations are transferred to the employee. The employee may, however, be able to novate the lease to their new employer or take over the full repayments by refinancing under an alternative finance contract with us or another financier. This means an employer won't be left with unwanted vehicles if an employee moves on.